Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New things in the world of Connor

Wow! So much has happened these past couple of weeks with my little guy that it seems as though he's growing up way too fast!

He just started army crawling around the floor. He usually sits on his bottom and scoots across the floor, but now when he is on his belly he will crawl. He's also learning to sit up from laying down. This morning, about 5am, I heard him whining in his bedroom. Normally, I just ignore him and he eventually gives up and goes back to sleep. However, this morning I felt as though something was different. When I walked into his room, he was STANDING up in his crib just looking at me. He's pulled himself up before from a sitting position, but never from a laying down position. So, today, we move his crib mattress down :) He loves to walk! He will hold onto your hands all day long and just walk throughout the entire house stopping at every little thing to check it out. It's fun to see things through his eyes for the first time.

More and more of his personality is coming through and I love it! The one trait I am not fond of is when he whines because he's not getting what he wants (he gets this from his mama...not proud to say). He threw his first little fit out in public this past weekend because we took a drink coaster away from him at the restaurant because he was sucking and chewing on it. And, when your husband works at a paper mill supplying chemicals that go into the paper that makes these products, you would take it away too :) He's also discovered clicking his tongue and does it all day long. It's hilarious! He also LOVES people. We could be walking through the store, down the street, or at church and he smiles at everybody we pass by. His favorite - the ladies! Yes, my son is a huge flirt!

I am cherishing every second with this little guy because I know he won't stay little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment