Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What an adventure!

Hello and welcome to our blog! This is a completely new concept to me and I have debated on whether or not I should start one. Mainly because I wasn't sure if anyone would follow me or what I would even talk about. I always thought a blog had to be focused on one thing (ie: photography, coupons, food, exercise, etc), I have come to the realization that I don't have to have a focus other than us - The Edwards!!

I have decided to title this blog "The Edwards' Adventure" is because we are on just that...an adventure! What an amazing adventure that God has us on right now. We recently moved to Asheville from Florence. Keith's job brought us to the beautiful mountains from the sandy streets of the beach. We have also just purchased our first home. Talk about and adventure! This house is like a second job we've taken on. We are literally fixing everything in the house. We are painting every room, adding railings, fireplace mantles, bathroom vanities, toilets, lighting, and landscaping. We have decided to host Thanksgiving at our house this year so we are in a mad rush to get everything finished and boxes unpacked. We are very excited to be finished with the house and having family come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment