Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flo-Town

I haven't seen my Florence friends in far too long and since I am done with teaching and have only a couple weeks left to travel far distances I thought...let's go to Florence! Not exactly my idea of a dream vacation, but seeing old friends was well worth it. So, Norah and I loaded our stuff up in the car and took off down the highway. Staying with Heather is always an adventure and so much fun! We visited some of her friends, went to the school I used to teach at to visit people, casted my belly, and painted a tree to hang up in my house! Belly casting was HILARIOUS! Norah was so confused as to what in the world we were doing. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it now that I have it home, but it was fun during the process. When it came to the tree painting...let's just say I am not the most creative, artistic person. I can't even draw stick figures to proportion. Heather was so patient with me though. I am very impressed with what I was able to do! Granted, she definitely helped me A LOT!! I am still pretty proud of myself :)




No comments:

Post a Comment