Monday, September 12, 2011

Brave Little Man

Connor had his first set of vaccines today. He was such a brave little guy! He didn't squirm or anything. I mean, he did cry some, but as soon as it was over and I picked him up he calmed down. His legs are a little sore, but that's about it. I'm still praying he doesn't develop a fever - Not sure if Mommy could handle that :( Oh! He was also measured and weighed today. He's now 22.5" long and 10 lbs 15.5 oz. I thought he may be 9 lbs...MAYBE. Imagine my surprise when I saw that he is .5 oz away from being 11 lbs!!! He's getting so big! I love it though. Helps me to know that he's eating enough and that it's quality hindmilk that he's getting. That was one of my biggest prayer requests while I was pregnant - that I'd be able to breastfeed and that it would go well. God is good!

Well, I've been meeting with one of my old college friends once a week to go walking/running with our little ones. I only have a regular stroller but the front wheels will lock so they won't swivel but they'll still roll. I've jogged with it a little bit, but the tires aren't all terrain which makes it hard here in the mountains. Well, my parents have so graciously bought me a jogging stroller for my birthday! It should be here this week and I can't wait to use it! I'll post pics once it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment