Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Bash

So, my birthday is next Saturday (the 17th) but I have the honor of being in my best friend's wedding that weekend. So, I decided to celebrate this weekend. Since it was such short notice I didn't really expect many people which was totally fine with me. A few of our friends from Asheville came and Lori (my college roommate) showed up for a few minutes! We grilled out, watched football, played cornhole and shuffle board. It was a lot of fun!

In other news, Connor is growing so fast! He's getting used to wearing cloth diapers all the time (still not at night though). I've officially put all of his newborn clothes away and got out his 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes. It wasn't nearly as an emotional experience as people told me it would be. I am actually glad I had to put them away; it means he's growing and healthy! I take him to the doctor tomorrow for his first set of vaccines. I'm really hoping he doesn't get a fever. I am, however, excited to find out how much he weighs now. Last time he was weighed (minus the time I attempted to weigh him in the produce scale at the grocery store...yes, I am that mom), he was 7lbs 3oz and was 2 weeks old. Now he's 7 weeks and sure is plumping up!


No comments:

Post a Comment