Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rollin', rollin', rollin'...

Connor absolutely hates tummy time (as do most babies, I think). He will either just scream his head off or he will fall asleep (even if he just got up from a nap). So, we spend most of our play time on our back. For the past week he will roll to his side and get stuck. Well, he has figured out how to roll to his tummy today!! He was in his crib for a nap and he woke up thirty minutes early so I let him cry. After about ten minutes he was getting louder so I went in to check on him and he was on his tummy! He did it again this afternoon when I left him in the floor playing with his play gym while I took Norah outside. When I came back in, he was on his tummy again!! He hasn't figured out how to roll back over to his back so for now he just screams when he ends up on his tummy. I guess we should spend have more tummy time now :)

I'll leave you with a picture of my sweet little family on top of Mt. Mitchell over Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment