Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Forward

As we all know, the time changed this past weekend. I absolutely love this! I mean, who doesn't love an extra hour of daylight?!

I wanted to keep Connor on schedule even after this magnificent event, but didn't want to blindside him after the fact. So, my idea was to start him a week early by altering his schedule by a half hour or so. I thought by the end of the week, he would be used to the new upcoming time change. I don't know if my kid can read my mind or if the Lord knew I really hate for my routine to be messed up so he wanted to save me the frustration, but my kid apparently was looking forward to an extra hour of daylight like his mama. Last Monday (yes, a week BEFORE the actual time change), Connor woke up an hour early (so he woke up at 7am instead of 8am but 7am last week was like waking up at 8am this week...make sense?!) and stayed on this schedule all week!! So, he put himself on the time change...a week early!!

An update on the teething front...Connor already has his two bottom middle teeth (he has since he was 4.5 months old. He also has his two top middle teeth coming in (they've cut through, now just pushing down). Well, this morning I looked in his mouth and his two bottom teeth on either side of the middle two (forgive me, I don't know teeth numbers) are also cutting in!!! This kid will be ready for a rawhide before I know it!

I'll leave you with a few sweet pictures of my adorable son. We were at Daddy's soccer game yesterday and he enjoyed playing in his Go-Pod while sipping water and nibbling on Cheerios :)






No comments:

Post a Comment