Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blissful Escape

Today has not been a rough day by any means. However, sometimes I just want to escape and find myself in a blissful foreign land.

Most of the time I dream of tropical places. You know the deal...sunbathing, drink in hand, waves crashing onto the shore....ahhhh...sounds wonderful. However, I am usually awaken from my mental escape by a hungry baby needing his mama.

Not today. No.

Today, I find myself wanting to escape somewhere much closer to home.

I can just picture it...hot bubble bath, candles lit, some Norah Jones (you know she's my fave) softly coming from the speakers, and a glass of wine in hand.

Yes, today I believe I will find my blissful escape...after the kid goes to bed :)

1 comment:

  1. I always retreat to the bathtub, too! Funny how blissful it can be!

    ReplyDelete