Monday, June 4, 2012

This is INSANE!

What's new at the Edwards' household? Insanity. Pure insanity. Quite literally.

Keith bought us the Insanity workout DVD and nutrition guide. He surprised me one day last week by bringing this home. If you know me, you know that I was absolutely ecstatic!! I have been wanting this for quite some time.

Today is our first day of the program and I am pumped! We weighed in this morning and are going to begin the insane workouts this afternoon.

Although the number on the scale looks good to me (I actually weigh less than when I got pregnant), the figure I see in the mirror isn't quite what I would like to see. I need to tone these muscles and get this post-baby body back in tip top shape! The best part of it all...we have accountability with each other. Who doesn't love someone who can make them workout and eat right when you just don't feel like it?!

I am excited to be going through this life change (time to get healthy!) with my husband! I'm sure we'll post pictures of before and after once we finish the 60-day plan.

Time to get my workout on!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE those insanity and p90x infomericals! definitely do another post in a while and update how you like/dislike it! also, did you end up doing the marathon? if so, how'd it go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will post throughout this whole 60 day process...ugh! I'm three days in so far and my body hates me. Maybe it's because I'm doing this while also being sick? No, I didn't end up running the half. It was around the time that my dad passed away and I just stopped training. :( But, I'm going to find one to do here pretty soon. It will be easier when Connor is done breastfeeding too. Those long runs were getting tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I admire you, or think you're pure crazy!! I do have to say, it's fun to have a common goal with your husband!

    ReplyDelete