Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Insanity update

I am now officially halfway through the Insanity program. This is bittersweet for me. I am excited that I am so close to tackling this insane (pun intended) workout. But, I am also sad because I won't know what to do next. I guess I'll just have to start over!

Well, the first month started out tough, but gradually got easier as my body adapted to the workouts of max cardio and interval training. I love pushing my body as far as it can go!

This week has started month two of the workouts. They have proven to push me even further than I ever thought I could go. They are super tough! And, they have increased to one hour workouts, which means I have a short window in my day that I can get this workout done.

Here are my stats at the halfway mark.

Pounds lost: 5
inches lost: 1" (waist), 1.5" (hips), 3/4" (right leg), 1/2" (left leg)

So far I am really happy with how I feel and look. I am learning more about healthy eating and hope to start posting some of the recipes that we enjoy every day. So, be on the lookout!

What is your favorite workout? Favorite healthy recipe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment