Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for Family




Happy Thanksgiving!!! A day late, I know. Keith and I finished the house!! 



Living room

Living room

My new dining room table!

Dining room table and buffet

Kitchen. We painted cabinets and walls

bedroom

guest bed

another guest bed

downstairs foyer. Keith designed and built the railings in the house.

game room

downstairs bath

family room downstairs


We still have a lot of work ahead of us with painting and decorating. But we can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, we finished all of this just in time for Thanksgiving. Keith's parents, sister and her husband, and Keith's grandmother came from TN, GA, and MI to our house for the holiday. 


We are having a blast hanging out with everyone! We also love to go shopping on Black Friday. Crazy, I know. We went to Old Navy and stood in line starting at 9:00 last night (Thanksgiving night). The mall opened at 11:00 and the store opened at 12:00. But, we got what we wanted! We then went to Waffle House and ate breakfast at 3:00 this morning and then continued our shopping spree when the stores opened at 4:00 this morning. I didn't get home and get to bed until almost 8:00 this morning!!! But, I got some awesome deals on Christmas gifts and I'm almost done with shopping; just a few more to go. Tonight, Keith and I are taking everyone to the Biltmore Estate and then bowling! Fun times with the family!


No comments:

Post a Comment