Monday, October 3, 2011

Back to Work

As you know, I started back to working weddings two weekends ago. I must admit, it was hard to leave little man at home while I was gone for hours on end; however, it also wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be either. This past weekend I worked a wedding that has been in the making for several months. It was a humble reminder as to why I love what I do - planning and coordinating weddings! The bride and groom were so sweet and everything went off without a hitch - well, for the most part anyway. And, the bridal party (all 16 of them) were the BEST group of guys and gals I have ever had a privilege of working with - honest! Needless to say, this wedding is making it a lot easier for me transitioning back to work. I have another wedding this weekend of the beautiful Jennifer Metcalf and Mike Burrell. I have absolutely loved working with this bride and am so excited to see it all come together.

Since my Saturday was filled with wedding extravaganza stuff, Keith and I spent some quality time together on Sunday. We slept in a bit and then went to late service at church. In the afternoon, we took Norah to the park where they were having a Boxer rescue event. It was sort of a letdown so we left after only an hour and stopped by the outdoor store on the way home and ended our day at Keith's soccer game.

On the home front...I'm working on making a schedule to organize my day better. I'll post this once I figure it out a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment